Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ghost On My Bed: Crystal's Story

 Ghost On My Bed: Crystal's Story 

-------------------------


When I was a child I  use to have this dream where I was in a house and it was all very clear in the dream to the point that I could describe the place and location of furniture to my mother

Anyway, I was in this house and everything was white and I would walk to this room and when I would walk in there and there was always a man on the bed

He was really still and looked like he was sleeping but somehow I knew he was dead. He always had one hand on his chest

When I told my mom about this dream she seemed really surprised and she eventually told me that what I had described to her was the exact set up of my great grandma's house and according to my mom her husband had a heart attack in the bedroom on the bed. My mom said he died when I was an infant and she said I never met him before he died. She couldn't believe that I was dreaming about him and how he died.

-------------------------


Submitted by: Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment