Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Big Floating Ferris wheel in the Sky - UPDATED!

I have not seen this but my husband has told me this story many times. Now my husband is a big skeptic but he has yet to figure out this one. He doesn't know what to think about it. Here it goes...

It was near the 4th of July and my husband was riding in a car with his ex girlfriend. As they were passing by a cemetery, his ex gasped! My husband looked out her driver's side window and saw what he describes as a "Ferris-wheel" hovering in the cemetery, not quite in the sky but in mid air. Then as they were passing it some trees blocked their view. Once the trees were out of view they looked at the spot where the "Ferris Wheel" was seen and it was gone...

 Now he is very honest and I've heard this story many times. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen something like this. By the way, he knows it wasn't a firework because there were no noises and it was too low to the ground and it looked "solid". Plus, it was hovering there long enough for him and his ex to stare it down.


-------------------------

Submitted By: Rachel Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment