Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LET ME WAKE UP IN THE REAL WORLD THIS TIME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! - UPDATED

**AM I REALLY AWAKE?**
 **OR AM I STILL DREAMING?** 
(UPDATED!)


"WHAT A MESSED UP REALITY..."

"WAKE UP NOW!!!!"

-------------------------



THIS IS MY OWN, RACHEL LIVINGSTON'S,  PERSONAL ACCOUNTS AND EXPERIENCES WITH: LUCID DREAMS AND MULTIPLE FALSE AWAKENINGS

THE FRUSTRATION!

THIS IS WHAT I GO THROUGH ALMOST EVERY SINGLE NIGHT OF MY LIFE. I HAVE POSTED AN ENTRY ON THIS SUBJECT BEFORE BUT I WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS EVERY NIGHT. IT ALL STARTED HAPPENING ABOUT ONE OR TWO YEARS AGO. READY?. HERE IT GOES....


I have a love/hate relationship with Dreams. I have really, really VIVID dreams. Most the time they are lucid dreams OR false awakenings, and some times, actually a lot of the time, I will have false awakening and lucid dreams at the same time!  


-------------------------

---> BY THE WAY IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A FALSE AWAKENING(S) IS HERE IS AN ENTRY THAT TELLS YOU ALL ABOUT FALSE AWAKENINGS THAT I POSTED HERE IN MY PARANORMAL BLOG. HERE IS THE URL TO THE ENTRY BELOW: 
http://rlivingstonparanormalexperience.blogspot.com/2012/11/false-awakenings.html 

-------------------------

ANYWAYS, False awakenings are so frustrating!!! I have false awakening dreams and lucid dreams every night, literally.

When I lucid dream it's really easy for me. It's weird because I don't try to lucid dream on purpose, I don't even have to try, I just do...When I first started lucid dreaming a couple of years ago it just started to happen. I wasn't trying to lucid dream or anything.

In the beginning, when the lucid dreams started, here is how the dreams went: This is how it all began. And, again, mind you, I never in my life have tried to purposely lucid dream. I just started doing it and I don't know why.


Anyway, In the beginning I would often dream that I was going to the bathroom and when I tried to shut the bathroom door it wouldn't shut. And the bathroom door shuts just fine in real life. When this happened in my dreams I started to think that it was suspicious that the door wasn't shutting and I eventually realized that I was dreaming whenever the bathroom door wouldn't shut. Then, that's when I started to have some fun and lucid dream.



The whole bathroom door thing went on for a while but eventually I didn't need the bathroom door to realize that I was dreaming. Now days when I am dreaming all it takes is just something abnormal and I quickly realize that I am dreaming and begin to lucid dream.


For example: In one dream that I had about a month ago, was about me and my mother and we were sitting in the living room together . Then, while my mom was sitting next to me, she started smoking marijuana!!! It was then, instantly, I knew I was dreaming because my mom doesn't smoke marijuana and hasn't touched marijuana in her life!!! Then, I just started doing whatever I wanted. 
Because I knew that I was dreaming. 

One more example of this happened just the other night.


I was dreaming that I was in my room getting ready for bed, when I noticed a fish on my pillow. I got up close to it and noticed that the fish's gills were still moving. I thought to myself:

"Hey, what is this fish doing here? How is it still alive? Oh, I must be dreaming. This is a dream."


Then I put the fish in the tank with the other fish and started to stare at the fish. I made them change colors as they swam around. I decided to have a relaxing dream and just watch the fish and and make them change into pretty colors..

I even had some music going and I was also making the fish swim along to the music. Then after that I started drifting back into a non - lucid dream state and started dreaming about some stupid conversation with my husband..hehe..Then, I woke up... into another dream. But that's another story..



 Like I said, It only takes little abnormal things in my dreams to make me quickly realize that I am dreaming. It just happens.


But a lot of the time when I am lucid dreaming I am also having multiple false awakenings. False awakenings are so stressful.
  
Here is an example of a common, annoying, false awakening(s) dream that I have often.

I will be doing something like hanging out with my husband then all of a sudden, I wake up in my bed, but I don't wake up for real, I wake up into another dream.

Then, I will dream again that I get up out of bed and I am hanging out with my husband and then,out of nowhere,he will say something off the wall. Then, that is when I realize that I am dreaming.


I will tell myself to wake up and I do wake up, but in another dream! In the dream that I just woke up in, I will  usually go to my husband and ask him if I am dreaming or awake. He usually says "You're crazy, you're awake, duh!" or something to that extent. But even after he says that I still wonder if I am really awake or not

Thensomething abnormal will happen and I will realize that I am still in a dream and I will start doing something lucidly, like walk around the house or go outside. 

Then, out of nowhere I wake up, but again I wake up into another dream!!!


And this goes on and on and on, and most the time I just get frustrated that I keep waking up into other dreams and I can't wake up for real. In my false awakenings I usually end up screaming to myself, in my head,  "WAKE UP!!" over and over and I struggle to wake up and even when I tell myself to wake up, I still find myself waking up in yet another freaking dream!


By the time I actually do wake up FOR REAL, I wonder if I am really awake. When I finally do realize I am really awake, I am relieved but at the same time I feel so drained from all the multiple false awakenings during the night, all night.


I don't mind lucid dreaming much, it's kind of fun, but false awakenings..ugh...they drive me crazy.
I swear, every night I either have a lucid dream or multiple false awakenings or a combination of lucid dreams and false awakenings....



I almost feel like I am cursed sometimes.



The only time I have good dreams are when they are only just lucid and not false awakenings. When I just have plain old lucid dreams I have fun. I never wake up feeling refreshed after false awakening nights. Like I said I either lucid dream, have false awakenings or a combination of  lucid and false awakening dreams every single night. This has been going on for about 1 to 2 years now.


I RARELY have dreams that are not lucid or are not false awakenings. But when I  have a normal dream , which is really rare for me, and almost non-existent, it's kind of nice to have a normalsane, dream.


There you have it. That is what every night is like for me.


-------------------------

Submitted By: Rachel Livingston 

-------------------------

Thanks for reading this entry and my blog!


 Remember, you can send in your own weird experiences! Whether it's about ghosts, dreams, aliens, or simply just something strange that has happened to you. I'm not just looking for ghost stories. I want to hear ANYTHING weird, or strange, or just simply something you just can't explainPlease, don't be shy my friends! No judgement here! For information and instructions on how to send in your experience(s) look on the right side bar and at the footer of this blog right below the posts

Again, thanks for reading! Have a "Spooktacular" day!







No comments:

Post a Comment