Saturday, February 23, 2013

DEATH AND BIRTH: MY MOM'S EXPERIENCE

~*~RACHEL LIVINGSTON'S MOTHER~*~
~*~HOLLY FEDERLE'S EXPERIENCE~*~
(Above: Holly Federle and Rachel Livingston - Photo Edited By: Rachel Aleta Livingston)

~*~ THIS IS HOLLY'S AMAZING, EXPERIENCE WITH DEATH AND BIRTH~*~
-------------------------
 This story is very well known to you, Rachel Livingston, as we have talked about it many times.

You and I had a very difficult birth.You were in distress, and I was losing blood, and near death

 By the time you were born, the cord was around your neck, and you weren't breathing.
  I saw you being whisked over to the incubator, and watched as they resuscitated  you.  

I saw the Dr working on me..

It was all very clear in my mind except for the fact that when I told your Father about it, he said it was impossible that I could have seen any of it as my
eyes were rolled back in my head and near death.
I started to think about the whole experience because I knew I had seen it so clearly,

and I suddenly realized that I was seeing it from the ceiling over my body, and I could actually see everything that was going on in the room to the minute detail.......even my own body laying on the table. 

I guess that's what you would call an out of body experience.  

In my  51 years of life, I have had many paranormal experiences, and as my daughter has said we come from a long line of mediums on my mother's side.  

I've lived in a haunted house.......

I was haunted by my deceased Father for a long time, and have had many unusual experiences.

 My daughter, the author of this website is quite psychic as well. 
 I consider it an honor and a gift.  

I have found recently my half sisters on my fathers side, with whom I had never met, AND they are all into the paranormal...mediums clairvoyants  and such...How Strange is That?  I definitely believe that it runs in families and how could we miss! 

 I have many more stories to share. and will along the way.....but for now, well, let's leave it at that.

(Above: Holly Federle - Photo Taken and Edited By: Rachel Aleta Livingston)


-------------------------

Submitted By: Holly Federle

No comments:

Post a Comment